Welcome to our website !

{REVIEW} The Ultimate Detangling Hair Brush

By 5:31 PM , , , , , , , ,

Because the detangling brush is on the rave lately, I wanted to see what it was all about.  I haven't owned a brush in a few years at least.  I never brush my hair enough because it's curly and will make my hair transform into a mop.  Because I have curly hair, it can also get very tangly and fast so it'll hurt and have a lot of hair coming out when I do end up brushing it.

"This lightweight and portable brush instantly smooths and detangles all hair types and textures, wet or dry.  Innovative configuration of  the soft-touch and flexible bristles provides gentle yet effective detangling action with every stroke.  The ergonomic, non slip handle fits comfortably in your hand for easy and precise styling."

What sets this brush apart from other brushes is that it's made of only plastic and the brush part has long and short bristles.  The handle is actually really comfortable to use and molds into my hand shape and should be versatile to fit most hand shapes. 

I was so blown away with the results of this brush that I couldn't stop brushing my hair!  Even with all of the tangles and knots in my curly hair, it didn't pull my hair even once and went through really smoothly with very little fallout!  I tried this with dry and wet hair and both times the exact same result.
This brush is a godsend, there's literally nothing bad to say about it! For $8, I recommend everybody pick up one of these.  I can guarantee you won't look back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.